HVAC Tune Up in Cold Spring and Surrounding Areas
It may surprise you how important HVAC tune-ups are for keeping your home in excellent condition. Routine HVAC maintenance can significantly reduce energy consumption (and thus your utility bill). HVAC repairs, on the other hand, can be costly. Instead of repairing breakdowns, you can save money by scheduling regular HVAC tune up in Cold Spring. It is better to fix problems when they are minimal rather than wait until multiple parts fail. Continue reading to find out what HVAC tune ups are and how they can help you save money.
HVAC Tune Ups
HVAC Tune Ups for Air Conditioners
Your air conditioning unit works hard to keep your home comfortable. Because humidity makes it feel even hotter, your AC removes humidity and cools your home. Inspecting the air handler or evaporator coil in the attic and the outdoor condensing unit is required to inspect all of the components in your air conditioner or heat pump. This inspection ensures that all of the system’s components are functioning properly, such as:
- Ascertaining proper refrigerant levels
- Examining the ventilation system and its filters
- When you call for cool air, make sure the thermostat works properly.
- Examine the electrical components for any burned or loose wiring.
- Checking for blockages in the condensate drain line
- Look for excess humidity or mold buildup anywhere in the system.
- Cleaning the outdoor condenser unit to improve its efficiency
HVAC Tune Ups for Heaters
HVAC tune-ups for heaters consist of:
- To prevent your heater from overheating,
- Testing and/or installing smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- ensuring adequate ventilation (including filters)
- When calling for warm air, make sure the thermostat is turned on.
- Examining wiring and connections for loose, burned, or damaged connections
- Examining drain lines for obstructions
- Keep an eye out for pest infestations that could impair your system’s ability to heat.
- Checking that the heating element or gas burners are in good working order
Sign up with Kraemer Heating & A/C for HVAC tune-up. Our qualified HVAC technicians provide the best and most reliable HVAC service in Cold Spring that will extend the shelf life of the HVAC unit and save you money on the repair and replacement of your current unit. Contact Kraemer Heating & A/C at (320)-597-7272 or (218) 537-0793 for your free HVAC tune-up. Limited period offer. Hurry!